Save the Date! Sunday, December 1, 2019
Come meet and support nearly 20 Bay Area authors!
Buy books for the upcoming holidays, including fiction and non-fiction, both traditionally and indie published.
Please, join us!
• Allison Johnson - The Scars We Carve: Bodies and Wounds in Civil War Print Culture
• Balaji Gadicharla - Aliens
• Bryant Lusk - Osteoporosis & Osteopenia - Vitamin Therapy For Strong Bones
• Chris Knoblaugh - Tribute
• Dallas Woodburn - Woman, Running Late, In a Dress
• Danni Burton - My Life, My Stories, My Legacies: Vintage Wit and Wisdom
• Diana Polyakov - How Do You Make Your Parents Rich?
• Dorothy Atkins - Heady Scent of Lilac
• Geoff Alexander - America Goes Hawaiian: The Influence of Pacific Island Culture on the Mainland
• Jay P. Michaels - There Go I
• Jenee Darden - When a Purple Rose Blooms
• Khalid Akil White, Ed.D. - Black Fatherhood
• Lori Hart Beninger - Embracing the Elephant
• Marc Jedel - Uncles and Ants - A Silicon Valley Mystery
• Mathangi Subramanian - A People's History of Heaven
• Mickey Brent - Underwater Vibes
• Nikki Lewen - Three Sisters: A Tale of Survival
• Peggy Townsend - The Thin Edge
• Vinnie Hansen - Black Beans and Venom